Book a full on-line course in International Investment Law and Arbitration!
As of September 2020, I offer a 7-modules full on-line course in International Investment Law and Arbitration. This course is in principle offered in English, but Dutch and German are also possible.
The course consists of the following 7 modules (2 h):
- Introduction to International Investment Law
- Protection Standards contained in investment treaties
- Procedural aspects of investment treaty arbitration
- The arbitration process
- Recognition, enforcement, annulment, setting aside procedures
- Recent developments and the future of investment law & arbitration
- Practice class: Mock arbitration
The aim of the course:
After having followed the course, you will have a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the main elements of International Investment Law and Arbitration, which you can directly apply in practice. You will also be fully updated on the recent efforts to reform the Investor-State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) system.
This course is particularly suitable for:
- Law firms
- Tax firms
- In-house counsels of multinational corporations
- Investment consultancy firms
- Ministries of Trade and Investment, Finance, Economic Affairs
- Investment Promotion Agencies
I combine 10+ years of experience in investment law and arbitration as Professor in Investment Law and Arbitration, former Senior Policy Advisor and Legal Advisor for law firms. I am a regular speaker at international conferences and guest lecturer at many universities, a permanent contributor to the Kluwer Arbitration blog, Practical Arbitration blog, Borderlex, and have 100+ publications on my name. In addition, I have extensive knowledge of EU law, WTO law and public international law, which are important for a holistic understanding of international investment law & arbitration. Download my CV here.
All participants who successfully complete the course will receive a NL-IC Academy certificate.
Contact me for a tailor-made fee quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone: +31 6 25249493
Download the flyer here.